We Love It When a (Floor)Plan Comes Together
With the help of COPT and two fantastic architects at Arris Design, Karen Vanderheyden and Lauren Reiser, we’ve finalized the floor plan for Chisel.
- Glass interior facing walls to allow maximum light through
- Reception/waiting area
- 5 conference/huddle rooms (one of which will be a standing meeting room)
- 23 offices 110-130 square feet in size
- Spacious open coworking area
- “Quiet Room” for work requiring concentration
- 4 Private Telephone Room (one which can also be used as a Lactation Room)
- Storage lockers
- 2 Work Rooms
- 2 Storage Rooms
- An island bar with nitro coffee/beer on tap
- Large kitchen with coffee, water, icemaker and 2 microwaves
- A large cafe area/event space with stage that we’re calling “The Forge” (Above is an open ceiling)
This isn’t your typical law firm and it isn’t your typical coworking space. It’s something else. It’s Chisel, the first ever coworking space designed specifically for lawyers in Northern Virginia.